- Life time exchange policy
- Free return or exchange policy
- Free and insured shipping anywhere in India
- Complimentary Kalajee packaging
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR CARE OF JEWELLERY ITEMS
- The jewellery should be kept away from water and chemicals.
- The perfume should be applied first and then the jewellery should be worn i.e. in the end. In no case should perfume be applied on the jewellery.
- Do not wear jewellery to bed
- The jewellery should be kept in the box provided to keep it safe from wear and tear.
- For cleaning the jewellery a microfiber cloth should be used.
- Prices are quoted in INR.
- Prices of the products are subject to change without notice. Price of the product shall reflect the market value of the stone + raw material it is made of. Prices are also subject to changes on account of any fluctuation in the prices of materials.
- All the prices are inclusive of GST. GST is charged at the rate as prescribed under the Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017, on the value of the goods sold.
INVITATION TO OFFER
Exhibits on the website are invitation to offer and not offer. Acceptance to the offer is solely the seller’s discretion. The acceptance of the offer shall be confirmed through email.
PICTORIAL VIEW/ WEB VIEW
The products might vary from what is shown in the images due to technological limitation.
- The products ready with us shall be dispatched within 5-7 business days once the payment has been received by us. Once dispatched the product shall take a delivery time of 2-4 business days subject to the location in which the same is to be delivered.
- The orders placed for products reflecting “out of stock” on our website may take 14 to 21 business days to get ready depending upon the nature of the design. Once ready the same shall be delivered within 2-4 business days of shipping subject to the location in which the said delivery is to be made.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to the customer once the order has been shipped.
- For customised orders, the order can be placed through the website itself. However, the time of delivery has to be discussed personally depending on the customisation.
- Our operation currently is restricted to India for which we offer free standard shipping.
IN- STORE PICK UP
The Customers also have the option to pick up the product directly from our store in Jaipur. The customers will have to show the confirmation mail sent to their email id registered with us confirming the payment, at the time of the pick-up. The product shall be handed over to the customer subject to fulfilment of such condition.
For any details the customers can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer care at +91___ any time before or after the order has been placed. A prior notice by the customer will be required for us to ensure the timely line up of your ‘in store pick up’.
11am - 8pm, Monday –Saturday
Kalajee Jewellery, KTower, 41 Mahaveer Marg, Near Jaiclub, C-scheme, Jaipur -302001
All jewellery items are delivered by us in our customised Kalajee Jewellery packaging.
All orders are shipped via BVC Logistics and Sequel logistics which are insured couriers and India’s biggest domestic secure logistics enterprises for precious jewellery. Areas where services of these two couriers are not available goods will be shipped through other reliable and insured couriers.
We accept payments via American express, VISA, Mastercard credit cards, Debit cards, NEFT/RTGS bank transfers. For any other mode of payment kindly get in touch with our Customer care at +91----------.
All our online orders are processed through secure servers in order to ensure a safe shopping experience
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Steps in making a Return
- The customer to inform us by mailing us at through a call on our customer care at +91---------- or email us at ------@kalajee.com within 3 business days of delivery of the product stating the reasons as to why such return or exchange is sought along with the necessary images and videos (in case there has been any damage to the product) to be approved by our QC department.
- The jewellery should not be used or damaged, the tag of the jewellery should not be tampered with and the invoice of the jewellery has to be returned with the product in the same metal box sent to the customer for safe transfer of the product.
- The return will be initiated as soon as the product is approved by the QC department.
- After receiving the product and physical QC if everything is as per our requirements the customer will have the option to either exchange or return the jewellery. The refund of amount shall be processed in case of return and the same shall be refunded within 7-14 business days from the date on which the return/exchange is approved by the QC department.
NO FREE RETURN OR FREE EXCHANGE IN THE FOLLOWING CASES
- In case the delivery address as provided by the customer is incorrect or is an old address of the customer where the customer no longer resides or if the format of the address is incorrect including wrong PO box no.
- In case the package is refused by the recipient/customer
- No information to return or exchange the product is shared with us within 3 days of receiving the product
- Necessary videos and images not shared on the e mail id provided by us.
- The product is used or damaged
- Product tags are removed from the jewellery or are tampered.
- Invoice is not sent with the product
- Return not initiated by the customer within 7 business days. The Customer must make the return request within 3 days of receiving the product and the same should be concluded by the customer within 7 days (inclusive of the 3 days for making the return request). In case the same is not done within the stipulated time the customer shall not be eligible for making the return.
- In case of exchange no refund shall be provided.
- After 3 failed attempts by our official logistics partner to collect the package.
The refund or exchange shall be subject to the above stated conditions. In case of non- compliance of the said conditions, the customer shall not be entitled for any return or exchange of the product.LIFE TIME EXCHANGE POLICY
If a request for exchange is made by the customer after the stipulated time of 3 days of receiving the product, the exchange will be subject to a deduction of 20% on the jewellery.
The new jewellery selected for exchange should be of equal or higher value than the product originally purchased. In case the selected product is higher in value then the payment for the balance amount will have to be made at the time of placing the order. On doing so, a mail confirming the order and invoice shall be sent to the customer’s registered email id. However, such exchange is subject to the approval by the QC department.
This is a lifetime offer. For any exchange or return the pick-up shall be arranged by us within 2-4 working days from the date when such return/ exchange request is approved, depending on the location of the customer. Such pick up shall be complimentary.
The product can be used but not damaged in order to make an exchange. The invoice of the product should not be missing. If requirements under clause 9(ii) are not met then customer shall not be eligible to avail exchange of the product.CANCELLTION BY THE SELLER
Being an invitation to offer, the seller reserves the right to refuse any order placed or restrict the quantity of the product to be sold.
Buyers are making purchase at their own risk. The seller cannot be made liable for any loss or damage suffered by the buyer because of such purchase made.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS BY THE BUYER
On clicking the ‘buy now’ button it shall be deemed that the customer has read and understood the Terms & Conditions and agrees to adhere to them.
On clicking ‘I accept’ it shall be deemed that the buyer has read and understood the Terms and Conditions and agrees to adhere to them.
AMENDMENT OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The seller has the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time. However, the buyer shall not be bound by the amended terms and conditions until accepted.
CREATING ACCOUNT WITH US
- KYC – full legal name, address, and PAN required at the time of checkout if the value of the jewellery purchased is above Rs. 2 lakh.
- Only those above 18 eligible to open an account.
- Purchasing from this website for personal use only and not for further reselling.
- The website shall use email address provided by the customer as a primary mode of communication.
- The customers liable for keeping the password secure. In no case will Kalajee Jewellery be responsible for the security of your account.
The data will be kept confidential and in no case shall be disclosed/ shared with any third party. However, the same might be shared if any legal obligation arises.BUYER’S OBLIGATION
- To read the T&C thoroughly
- To ensure true and accurate information is provided by them
- To carefully read the product description
- In case of any change in the Buyer’s information the same to be communicated via Email
No liability on part of the seller if the seller is unable to perform his part of the duty or there is a delay in performing his part of the duty because of any unforeseen circumstances beyond his control.
GOVERNING LAWS AND JURISDICTION
This transaction shall be governed by the laws of India. In case of any dispute the courts at Jaipur shall have the jurisdiction.
In case of any dispute the same shall be referred for arbitration. The arbitration shall be governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.